Rank Your Boss On A Scale From 1-5 1/2
I have had bosses that were awesome and bosses that were not quite as awesome.
I learned from all of them.
The managers that I respected and admired most share similar qualities. While they may come from different backgrounds and have unique strengths, their leadership qualities are surprisingly similar.
👉 Why is this important? Leaders, managers, and supervisors have the power to influence those around them and have the opportunity to significantly change lives for the better.
👉 Here are a few essential qualities of leadership:
- A leader should be ethical and inspirational.
- A leader should enjoy sharing knowledge and expertise.
- A leader should be excited about collaborating and learning from others.
- A leader should be a good mentor and role model.
- A leader should be focused on appreciating and recognizing the team’s success.
**Most of all, a leader’s goal should be to help others be successful.
- One leadership quality
- Two leadership qualities
- Three leadership qualities
- Four leadership qualities
- Five leadership qualities
** Give an extra 1/2 point to those leaders who consistently demonstrate the ability to help others be successful.
👉 What qualities do you expect from your leaders?
*Stay memorable, stay top of mind, and stay connected. *