REVISIT | REIMAGINE | REINVENT
It’s amazing how much we can get done simply by opening our minds to something different.
You may have reached a plateau in your career, and you want to make a bigger impact.
OR you believe that you can achieve more and are ready to transition into a different role.
OR you are actively looking for a new position.
At any of these stages of your career journey, that is the time to REVISIT, REIMAGINE AND REINVENT.
REVISIT: What is your vision of your future? Why do you do what you do? Find the source of your inspiration and get your creative juices flowing.
REIMAGINE: I know lawyers who have become life coaches, doctors who have become educators, and IT professionals who have become project managers. There is no limit to what we can do if we reimagine our lives.
Job search resources are at your fingertips!
- Do you want to know what is important to the companies you are interested in? Follow these companies and get familiar with their mission and recent press releases.
- Do you want to find additional career opportunities at your targeted companies? Check out the career page on their websites to see what opportunities exist for you.
- Are you interested in working at a specific company? Check out Glassdoor.com to see what current and former employees are saying about working there.
REINVENT: Once you know what you would like to do there are 3 tasks you need to accomplish on LinkedIn to let the world know who you are:
- Update your profile with your latest information so people can find you in searches.
- Connect with people to grow your network and get found for more opportunities.
- Engage with your connections to stay top of mind with people that matter most to your career.
Remember: Your LinkedIn profile is your Global Digital Handshake. Make it memorable.