10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT USING LINKEDIN
September 12, 2022 | | Employment Matters Blog
👉 I had an amazing opportunity to have a conversation with the Accelerators and LinkedIn expert, Brenda Meller to learn what is most important to create credibility on LinkedIn.
👉 Here are 10 LINKEDIN NUGGETS I would like to share with those who could not join the event.
- Networking on LinkedIn can be a game-changer.
- Make sure the top third of your LinkedIn profile is complete and accurate.
- Follow your targeted companies and comment on their posts to gain exposure.
- Personalize ALL invitations to connect.
- Save your invitation to connect messages to save time by copying and pasting.
- Send 10 invitations to connect per day.
- Build your connections within your target companies to build up visibility.
- Post content on LinkedIn 2 x per week.
- Comment on posts every day.
- When posting, accentuate the positive and eliminate negative talk.