Outplacement Services – We are a strategic partner for organizations who are preparing for a reduction in force (RIF). We design and deliver comprehensive personalized programs that ensure reduced outplacement cost, lower risk of litigation, improved brand recognition and a smooth transition for the outgoing employees as well as the employees who remain with the organization.
Benefits for Employers: Save money and reduce exposure while giving your employees the skills they need to move on to their next career with AIM Outplacement Services which include:
- Pre-RIF planning guidance
- On-site RIF notification meetings
- Cost effective Roadmap to Success Career Workshops for outgoing employees
- Adapt and Thrive During Organizational Change Workshops for retained employees
Benefits for Employees: Gain confidence and skills through personalized AIM Career Transition Services that include:
- Learn the Secrets of Effective Networkers!
- Creating a Personal Brand
- How To Create Effective Accomplishment Statements
- How to Improve Your Linked In Presence
- Effective Job Search Techniques
- Customized Resume Development
- Creative Cover Letter Development
- Interview Preparation: How to Answer the Tough Questions!
- ACE Your Job Search On-Line Skill Development Course
- Ongoing Career Coaching and Guidance
Personalized Service/Reasonable Rates/Meaningful Results
Contact us for a complimentary strategy session for your organization:
Learn more about available Outplacement Services Packages.
I wanted to thank you for all your help and expertise to get the job of my dreams! I think I needed a formal push in the right direction and you were exactly that for me. I’m really looking forward to this significant change in my career and I couldn’t have asked to land in a better spot.
It’s quite fortuitous (for my sake) that we met when we did. Mindy, I can’t thank you enough. ~ BL Great Neck, NY
On behalf of the entire NY Rising Housing Recovery Program team who participated in the Roadmap To Success Outplacement Workshop, I would like to express my deepest appreciation for all of the information and knowledge you gave to us. Not only do we now have more skills but we also feel more confident as we re-enter the job market.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Site Manager/Project lead
NY Rising Housing Recovery Program
Governor’s Office of Storm Recovery
Farmingdale, Lawrence, & Island Park NY