Human Resource Consulting Services
In today’s competitive marketplace, every successful company needs to have a great image, brand and reputation. Your employees are the face of your company and represent your brand. Managing your human resources effectively is an investment that can increase efficiency and improve the performance of your company. We work with you to maximize your company’s business results by adding our expertise without the need to increase your staff.
Our Human Resource Consulting Services include:
- HR Audits – Avoid Costly Compliance Mistakes! We make it easy to keep up with ever changing laws and regulations that impact your business. Take our 1 Minute HR Audit to see if you should be speaking to a professional about a review of your HR policies and procedures.
- Employee Handbooks – No matter how many employees you have, your organization will be subject to certain state and federal employment regulations. A good Employee Handbook will document your employee’s rights and obligations and will demonstrate that your organization strives to be compliant with these regulations.
- Job Descriptions– One of the most difficult and time consuming HR projects is reviewing job descriptions to be sure they are accurate and up to date. We will review and revise your job descriptions to ensure that they are compliant and allow both the employee and the manager to understand organizational expectations.
- Onboarding Programs– Hiring effective new employees is one of the most important functions of the Human Resource team. We will collaborate with your team to develop a comprehensive onboarding program that will accelerate new employees’ productivity and improve ongoing employee engagement.
- Performance Management– Measuring employee performance goals is critical to the success of any company. We will review your current process, help to streamline existing practices and give both managers and employees the tools they need to be successful.
- Valuable HR Resource Library – Click here to find valuable resources that will help you manage your Human Resources.
Can your organization benefit from HR Consulting services?
Mindy was instrumental in streamlining our policies and procedures resulting in an increase in productivity and profitability, which can be of great value to any company utilizing her services. Her experience in the areas of training and development, project management, recruiting and staffing and regulatory compliance, to name a few, have been a tremendous asset to the success of our company. ~ L.C. Chairman of the Board, Financial Services Company