1-Minute Human Resource Audit
A Human Resource Audit is a comprehensive method to review current human resource policies, procedures and documentation. It is important for employers to regularly assess their HR policies and practices to identify regulatory compliance issues and avoid potentially costly fines and/or lawsuits.
Take this 1 minute HR Audit to determine the HR health of your organization:
- Are you sure that your I-9 forms are properly documented?
- Do you know how to determine if an employee is required to receive overtime pay?
- Have you updated your Employee Handbook to include your policies regarding Social Media?
- Do you provide Sexual Harassment Training for your employees on an annual basis?
- Do you know how to determine if someone is an independent contractor?
For a professional and comprehensive audit of your organization’s HR processes call 718-217-1074.
If the answer to any of these questions is NO, it is time for an HR Audit.