This HR Resource Library page has valuable links to the information employers need to help manage their Human Resource department.
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Information www.ada.gov This site contains regulations regarding the ADA.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) www.eeoc.gov The EEOC coordinates all federal equal employment opportunity regulations, practices, and policies.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) www.dol.gov/whd/fmla This site provides details about FMLA, which entitles eligible employees to take job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) www.irs.gov In-depth tax information for you and your business.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) https://www.osha.gov/ Find current OSHA standards and compliance-related information to help promote a safe working environment at your business.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) www.shrm.org This site provides information about Human Resource from SHRM which is a leading organization of human resource professionals.
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) www.dol.gov Employers can visit this site to print required labor posters and read the latest regulations.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) www.uscis.gov Visit the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) site, download I-9 forms and read the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
- World at Work www.worldatwork.org Non-profit association dedicated to knowledge leadership in compensation, benefits and total rewards to help attract, retain and motivate employees.