We use an effective and powerful approach to help you get the job of your dreams. In a short period of time, we can help you attain your career goals with a laser-like focus that will surprise and inspire you. Make a small investment today that will improve your future!
Our Career Coaching specialties include:
- Interview Preparation – Most people have trouble answering the tough questions that interviewers will ask. When you work with us you will spend time in a safe environment to learn how to answer any question with confidence. In the comfort of your home, we will work together to practice mock interviews, learn how to answer behavioral interview questions, discuss interview strategy and provide guidance when you are ready for salary negotiations.
- Customized Resume Development – How can you get the job of your dreams if your resume doesn’t represent your accomplishments? Let us polish your resume to make it outshine your competition. Within a few days you can have a resume that you can be proud of.
- Cover Letter Development – Your cover letter will begin the interview process, so let us help you make it great with keywords and bullet points that will WOW the reader.
- LinkedIn Profile Review – Wouldn’t it be great if someone contacted you with a new job opportunity? That can happen if your LinkedIn profile has the proper Keywords. LinkedIn is the #1 sourcing tool for most recruiters. We can help you revise your LinkedIn profile to represent you and your achievements in the best possible way so that recruiters will find you!
- Networking Guidance – Did you know that 80% of open job positions are never posted on the job boards? How you find those HIDDEN JOBS is the key to moving forward in your job search. Networking is one way to find the HIDDEN JOBS. Everyone can learn how to effectively network. Let us show you how easy this can be.
Take the Resume Development Questionnaire below to see how we can help you make an impact on your next employer!
Get career and leadership coaching services for you or your organization.
Mindy, You are the best and I want to let you know I got a job….Yaaaay! And it was all because of your workshop. I know this for sure, since as soon as I redid my resume with your suggestions I immediately got interest and a job from my first interview. Thanks a million Mindy, you are really great and I told everyone how beneficial and worthwhile your services are.
~ H.P. Case Manager at IEM/Governor’s Office of Storm Recovery
Thanks to your guidance as a career coach I have acquired many skills that I know will serve me well in my search for employment. During our time together I have learned how to turn a negative into a positive and how to leave a strong positive impression on the interviewer.
I am especially proud to have a great resume and cover letter that will catch a recruiter’s attention.
Thank you again for all that you’ve done. Your assistance has been invaluable. ~ AD Administrative Assistant
I am so grateful to have met Mindy. In just one session, she was able to give me the guidance I needed to turn my resume around from being just another drab documentation of my work history to a power document that has started getting me the attention of recruiters and employers! Mindy takes the time to really delve deep into your strengths and weaknesses to become a better professional.
Her lengthy experience in the HR world is an incredible asset providing invaluable insight to understanding how to interview well and land the job you want. ~ LG Jamaica Estates, NY